Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been wanting to go out east for a day or two just wonderin if anyone has been to either lake any info appriciated.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
we drove out to neegronde the other day and wow
lots of boats out there the new boat ramp must be working good

not sure on how the fishing is doing there

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
fishingkats said:
we drove out to neegronde the other day and wow
lots of boats out there the new boat ramp must be working good

not sure on how the fishing is doing there
I'm sure the fishing is doing fine! We're gonna do 3 days there over fathers day weekend.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last year we were there june 1st and did well just wanted to see if anyones been there. ..havent heard of anything yet this year....
thanks for the input

·
Registered
77 Posts
was there last weekend,blue is very low,low ramp is 1 foot from being out of water,you can get small boats in,but didnot see anybody with fish,left there for queens,neegronde ramp is good lots of water,still no fish but propally not the lake as much as myfishing,

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Neegronde is doing very good! Almost if not topped out with water. From what the wind told me...the eyes and crappie are doing good.

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
k0diak said:
Neegronde is doing very good! Almost if not topped out with water. From what the wind told me...the eyes and crappie are doing good.
Its prime time there. The best bait to use for eyes is a plain jig head with worm. You will lose many rigs but it is worth it.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
what is almost if not topped out with water

neegronde is low and im not talking neenoshe low but its getting low

·
Registered
5 Posts
went to neegranda two weeks ago but didn't fish it. lake looks pretty full. tip: if you stay over night beware of the massive amounts of flies that swarm around light. i tasted many in the short time we were there scoping out the lake. It got so bad that we decided to go to john martin instead. there were quite a few folks out there and the ranger said that it is going to be a good year there. good luck

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info we went out to pueblo today and did decent. sounds like the plan is to head to nee gronds on monday.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
well not sure how neegronde is doing but

neenoshe bite the big one there
are a million carp making babys and well nothing biting
not even the carp ok some are but who wants carp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts