Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to find this website. I am trying to post some pictures of wiper that I caught at Nee Noshe. My brother and I caught around 24 wipers in about 4 hours. They ranged anywhere between 3 & 5 lbs. But I  am having a tough time posting the pics. Anyways, Hope I can contribute to this site, I fish mostly for wiper, crappie & walleye not much for trout.

However I will share one secret for my success, if you go to a body of water that you are unfamiliar with always look for where the Southeast Asians are fishing i.e. Cambodians, Laotians, & Vietnamese. That?s where the fish are!

I will also soon be going to Paksitan for a partridge & duck hunt and will also do a bit of fishign there. I will share some pics of weird big fish.

·
Registered
16,688 Posts
Re: Nee Noshe

Hey thanx for the tip about those Asian dudes! ;D ;D

·
Registered
943 Posts

welcome aboard the more the merier. i look forward to seeing pics of those fish ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts

Another Great Plains fisherman, so few of them on this board... What were you catching the wiper on?
How do the other Nee lakes look? I heard they drained 1 or 2 of them this summer, any chance they getting some water?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts

well for us to get water we need it to snow about 30 feet on you guys for a few years

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts

Yakatut said:
look for where the Southeast Asians are fishing i.e. Cambodians, Laotians, & Vietnamese. That?s where the fish are!
I am outraged!!

J/K
;D

·
Registered
4,755 Posts

1eyeReD said:
Yakatut said:
look for where the Southeast Asians are fishing i.e. Cambodians, Laotians, & Vietnamese. That?s where the fish are!
I am outraged!!
Everybody knows it's the Finns who know where the fish are. ;)

·
Registered
24,633 Posts

Most people look for seagulls...Walking Eagle looks for long underwear!!!...WOO HOO!!!...

·
Registered
4,755 Posts

zman said:
Most people look for seagulls...Walking Eagle looks for long underwear!!!...WOO HOO!!!...
...and if you see both at once... STOP RIGHT THERE and start fishing... :D

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
i dont care who or what you are if i see you catching fish im coming over to say hi how you doing what you catching ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

T

·
0 Posts
HookNLine said:
That's a pretty stupid remark. Im asian myself i know some guys that can't fish to save their lives.
That would be me................

·
Registered
935 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
I'm POLISH! What the **** does that mean? ;D ???
There's quite a fishing tradition in Poland. A Polish friend tells me a New Year's tradition is to have Perch for dinner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts