Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys whats up i need a new fishin buddy i only have 1 and he sux.......doesnt ever wanna go anywhere we maybe go 2-3 times a yr and he is the one who has the boat!!!! he pisses me off says i like fishing to much.....well yea! but anyways i live in arvada and am 20 yrs old any1 wanna get together sometime im tired of goin alone every weekend.......

L

·
0 Posts
hey id enjoy fishing with you. i only have a small 12 foot boat with an electric trolling motor so im limeted to were i can go. but if you dont mind fishing with an old man im 47 then lets go . hoping to go to jefferson lake next friday or sat morning. i also have an obsession with getting out early.

·
Registered
9 Posts
too bad people in tx arent willing to take me fishing like this. u have to do somethin like mow their yard for them to be willing. to be honest, they really want to take u but i just live in an inconvenient spot

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Id be willing to fish with ya. You make luch though :)

PM me your phone number and ill call ya if a spot in the boat ever opens up. Im in Parker so you'd have to drive here if were going to like Chatfield.

-Jay

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome guys i would love togo fishin its kinda hard to get away from the woman sometimes..... she likes to throw those guilt trips at me but i fish quite often ill keep in touch maybe we all can meet up at one point in time.....?

·
Registered
171 Posts
pitbull said:
awesome guys i would love togo fishin its kinda hard to get away from the woman sometimes..... she likes to throw those guilt trips at me but i fish quite often ill keep in touch maybe we all can meet up at one point in time.....?
I just bought my wife a Land Cruiser. I should have free fishing reign for the next year or so.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
eric said:
pitbull said:
I just bought my wife a Land Cruiser.  I should have free fishing reign for the next year or so.
hey now thats a good idea...i wonder if "MatchBox" makes a LandCruiser i  can afford to buy for my girlfriend....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts