Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up a new spinning rod, and does any shop in town carry name brands like Kistler, Doybbins, 13 fishing? etc that i can look at or am i pretty much restricted to going the online route.

I would like to try some thing different than the house brands you can get at BPS, Cabelas, grander etc.

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
936 Posts
I absolutely love my 13 fishing rods. You can get them at bps, I'm not sure about cabelas or gander. Otherwise fish USA has good deals.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dakota

Which BPS did you find the 13 fishing rods, I checked both Denver & CS and I didnt see any, but then again I could have missed them

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guy's I'm just looking for a 7ft med spining rod in the $100.0 range. I only tote 3 rads when im in my tube or 2 when busting the bank. I dumped my last set up over board in my tube, it hurts to watch $200.00 sink

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I have one of the 13fishing omen casting rods and it's pretty nice for the price. I got mine from tackle warehouse when they had a sale. They just had em on there for $70, not sure if they still do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts