Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals...

New to the site and wanted to know if anyone has a trolling motor around that they are looking to get rid off... Let me know what you got... or email me at wipersniper303 at gmail dot com

TIA

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoopssss... Should have included that from the get go... Looking for a Transom.... 30+ should do the trick I hope since I'll be out at the aurora tourney... Let ask you all this too... I have a 76 Yar-Craft open bow with a 55HP Johnson... Since Aurora and other places only allow battery, I'll need to pick something up... So what do you think...? Well a 30+ be enough to push my boat around... I think it's light enough that it would be okay but then again, I'm a noob at boats so I wouldn't know lol.. Forgot to mention that I am headed down to PLO Sunday and would like to pick up something tomorrow... I'll be in the 120th and I-25 area around noon

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
How long is your boat? Looks like a trihull (searched on google) right? I'd say a 55 would be ideal man, but more would be better. But 55 would be about as big as you can go before you have to go from 12v to 24v.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts