Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, this is my dads favorite trout jig, for hard and open water fishing, and i wanted to get him some, but i have no idea what its called.

Skirt on one side, triple tailed on the other.

Please help me out.

Thanks, DH.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts