Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***EDIT***

I wanted advice on what to do for my brothers batchler party?

***EDIT***

I have something that is off topic to fishing but wanted some advice from the board on it?

Will you PM me and let me know. I wanted advice on what to do for my brothers batchler party?

-Jay

·
Registered
179 Posts
Re: Ken, Will we ever get an off topic section?

Thanks Ken and great suggestion Jay-in-Parker.

Now for that party.... :-X :-X :-X

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ken, Will we ever get an off topic section?

The problem is I don't have alot of money. I was thinking maybe renting a limo and going to a strip club or just getting a stripper and hanging out at someones house.

Does any have any suggestions????

-JAy

PS: Thanx Ken!!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Take him to a strip club for awhile, get him drunk and then put him on on bus to Lincon, NE! we did that to my brother in law. My sister was p^*#@d! off. :eek:

Dan

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the first part of your idea but im not so sure I could do that to my bro!!

-Jay

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
A buddy of mine had a bachelor party in which a bowling ball with a chain was tied to the groom's ankle for the entire evening's festivities. So, you could use this in whatever you decide to do and it will be a constant reminder of what he's getting himself into ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
work2fish said:
A buddy of mine had a bachelor party in which a bowling ball with a chain was tied to the groom's ankle for the entire evening's festivities. So, you could use this in whatever you decide to do and it will be a constant reminder of what he's getting himself into ;D
Hehe, I think he got that from King of the Hill thats one of my favorite episodes.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Snag said:
Take him to a strip club for awhile, get him drunk and then put him on on bus to Lincon, NE! we did that to my brother in law. My sister was p^*#@d! off.  :eek:

Dan
I will have to remember that one! That is great

·
Registered
176 Posts
I put on a bachelor party a few years ago- low budget- We all got together and played paintball at one of those organized fields. Everybody pays for themselves and pitches for the groom and the strippers afterwords. We went back to my place for bbq and keg, and then had the strippers to the house, the first gal was a gag, 300+ lbs, it was hillarious. Just use your imagination, don't be afraid to ask the attendees to pitch in a few bucks!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
You could do the old take him out get him drunk and drop him off at some lake on the plains, with bucket of suckers and a rod and reel. Attach a note that says its "time to fish or cut bait!"

I would suggest putting him on a bus to Kansas City but they won't let drunk people on the bus anymore.

Dan

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Dan said:
You could do the old take him out get him drunk and drop him off at some lake on the plains, with bucket of suckers and a rod and reel.  Attach a note that says its "time to fish or cut bait!"

I would suggest putting him on a bus to Kansas City but they won't let drunk people on the bus anymore.

Dan
The Cripple Creek bus doesnt care how drunk you are ;)

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So We're just going to get a keg, Striper and a bunch of food and party like we're in high school again

-Jay

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
A buddy of mine is putting together one for a guy we know. he wanted to do something different...all of us have been around and are pretty much past the whole "stripper, get drunk" kind of stage. i mean, once youve been to Pattaya Thailand, bachelor parties seem kind of lame... well ok, not really, but he wanted to do something different. what he did was get all of the guys we used to be in the service with and set up an overnight white water rafting trip, followed by a nice dinner and...well....,yeah probably beer and strippers. anyways, half of the bachelor party was different than usual stuff. just an idea....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts