Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, never would think I'd catch a trout this big ever. Biggest one I've really ever gotten was only about 15" so this 22" was quite the big guy for me. Its only been edited for the lure that was in his mouth when the picture was taken. Was definitely a fat guy, had some decent weight to him.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Nice looking fish.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Bump for a nice fish good job.....you should be proud of that fish.... 22" is a hog anywhere. It has real good markings and color.

·
Registered
16,652 Posts
Why the hell would you edit out the lure? Got sometin' to hide? >:D

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Slayer-And I thought I was tight lipped!!! ::)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys, but I didn't want to post the place I got it from. I also edited the lure for the same reason, and at least I did take the courtesy to post it in this section and not the reports from Lake X with lure Q and location XYZ. I just merely wanted to show the picture, and since there wasn't a just show your fish pictures section this was all I could do. Sorry to those who don't like people just posting pics of fish but not telling anything about it but thats all I wanted to do in this situation.

M

·
0 Posts
Derajaman said:
Sorry guys, but I didn't want to post the place I got it from. I also edited the lure for the same reason, and at least I did take the courtesy to post it in this section and not the reports from Lake X with lure Q and location XYZ. I just merely wanted to show the picture, and since there wasn't a just show your fish pictures section this was all I could do. Sorry to those who don't like people just posting pics of fish but not telling anything about it but thats all I wanted to do in this situation.
Right on buddy! I think you did the right thing! ..and that is a terrific fish! Keep the pictures coming ;D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i can understand not shareing where you caught it, but not what or how you caught it, its your choice but im disapointed

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Derajaman, that fish would be nice whatever size, with that coloring. To catch one that pretty and 22 inches...man. Great Fish! I'd be having a reproduction made! Nice photo!

·
Registered
664 Posts
yeah, doesn't matter what you caught it on or where...it's big and pretty, just how we like 'em.

I've also been killing the trout lately in location ZZ using lure LMNOP...outfishing fly-guys 20 : 1 ....I'll never tell why, how or where because I love seeing jealous fly fishermen.

All fishing glory is fleeting, enjoy it!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I know you caught that in the "dream stream" with a black panther martin with yellow dots. J/k. i don't care where or how, I just think that is a beautiful fish. Congrats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts