Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Damn those things are fugly!!! Congrats to the angler!!!

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zman just hit the floor.............................AGAIN!!! ::) >:D >:D ;)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
TthePikester said:
Damn those things are fugly!!! Congrats to the angler!!!

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zman just hit the floor.............................AGAIN!!! ::) >:D >:D ;)
Naw...glad for the angler...Troy talked about all the 40's he has seen out there...no reason to doubt him...plus he isnt known to have delusions of making 4 pound smallies into 6 pounders...so I figured it was just a matter of time...plus Fish Wrangler swears to have seen one approaching 4 feet go under his boat...no reason to doubt him either...there is a real possibility of a fifty in Jurassic Pond...makes me shudder to think of what is in Pueblo...

Congrats to whoever caught it!...great job!!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Catching a cat that looks like that allows you to name it after your mother in law...I am glad she doesnt read this forum...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
marledge said:
lol z.....i think the wiper is more your style anyway.
I just want to catch one out there...regardless of size...that is 5 thirty plus pound cats I know of in one year and three months...

Heck I can take a grill, my digital acdc tv/antenna and camp on the dam and watch football some sunday...bwahaahahahahahaaa...at least when I am getting shut out I can boo the broncos...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
It looks like it might be a 20 year old Blue Cat caught ironically by a 20 year old female at Atown...

Details will be forthcoming...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I have honestly, totally seen bigger channels in there. They seem to congregate in the area over by, oh wait, never mind. I saw one that was so fat it would not be able to swim through a car tire. Really. Strangely, it did not want a Roboworm, but I did try. Any fish that wont eat a Roboworm is full.

SS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts