Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
boy you are a nebraska fan huh? ;D just kidding looks like something my redneck a** might do lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Man ive been looking for one of those for along time I wish I had one :eek: O0 O0

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I think I'd rather have the pontoons a little longer and a little wider apart, but I really like the idea of the trolling motor.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Its missing the cooler.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
BigRedFan said:
I think I found my new drift boat I've been looking for...
hey is that ePiC?

sorry eP, i couldnt help it... ;)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Rottal said:
BigRedFan said:
I think I found my new drift boat I've been looking for...
hey is that ePiC?

sorry eP, i couldnt help it... ;)
Haha, that picture is pretty old. The guy looks just like my Uncle Max so I take no offense, he might be related. :p

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dont laugh too hard I actually saw a guy float down the roaring fork is something very simular. 2 inner tubes and piece of plywood bungy strapped on and a lawn chair. Looked like a good way to drown....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey epic,

did you mean to say that the guy in the picture was related or did you mean released! Looks like the kind of boat you might have used to get out of Alcatraz!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Namigoos said:
Hey epic,

did you mean to say that the guy in the picture was related or did you mean released! Looks like the kind of boat you might have used to get out of Alcatraz!
shhh their is a reward out for information to his capture, I dont want swat busting down my door.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe the cooler does not come with the boat, but the trailer does and I can't seem to find a picture of it yet.

I wonder how long the boat floats?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts