Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
489 Posts
For those who seriously would like to fight some of the new regulations, lets do it. I am starting right now. And for those of you who think I'm tactless, just watch me do it in an ethical, dignified manner without shouting or being nuts.

· Banned
489 Posts
I LUV CDOW said:
i would love to see you do something instead of idle rhetoric.  go for it. 
please keep us up to date on what "YOU" are doing.  i will be your biggest supporter.  it was just totally amazing to a new comer to this forum to see you bla-bla-bla, then look through the archieves and see the same thing - all about CDOW.  i am not attacking you - cuz if i did, you would know it.  i am speaking out on your hyped up wheel spinning rhetoric.  others plainly have seen it too.  its not that one can't oppose or be passionate about something on a forum such as this, but blowing hot air just gets old.  i realize you probably see even this reply as an attack but why would i attack you and why would others be darn near pleased someone fnally called you out if it ain't so?
go on man, take some action, change things, go get 'em - that will be the way to make good.
Nope I don't take that as a personal attack.

· Banned
489 Posts
Grumpa said:
This forum appears to have a wonderful diversity of voices with the same thing in common - we deeply care about fishing in Colorado as a successful and sustainable resource.  As such our opinions on issues like the new fishing regs should be considered by those who make those rules.

If "Ice In The Veins" could put together a petition in cooperation with the Moderators I would like to offer my signature.
First I have to see if a ballot measure can be used to to overturn a wildlife comission rule. If so I will ask Ken to post a petition.

· Banned
489 Posts
They approved scented plastics bans without biological evidence, only hearsay. Now they also ban bait on the Gunnison River below Gunnison to eliminate "confusion" on the rules.
The direction this  organization has taken is intolerable and I for one will not tolerate it. I am going to keep fighting and try everything I can to rid this state of the current wildlife comission, which is doing us a flagrant disservice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.