Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
if i remmber someone from the cwa posted a copy of a letter they sent to the dow regarding that issue it would make a good reread for those interested in approaching the dow on other issue unfortunatley i have been unable to relocate the post, any help?

· Registered
6,955 Posts
ePiC said:
roadkill said:
if i remmber someone from the cwa posted a copy of a letter they sent to the dow regarding that issue it would make a good reread for those interested in approaching the dow on other issue unfortunatley i have been unable to relocate the post, any help?
That was against the new regulation that the CWA proposed.
do you have the link id like to reread it

· Registered
6,955 Posts
you the man
thanks

· Registered
6,955 Posts
Wind Knot said:
Clearly,
The regs. are accurate.  The idea is to minimize the wild fish protected area mortaility rate.  The statistics don't lie.  They would do the same if a specific type of fly or lure was more dangerous.
you talk about the "statistics" can you post these statistic or link to them i keep hearing about statistics and studies but just mention of them but no links to them if you havent read them kinda hard to accept them

· Registered
6,955 Posts
that would be sweet
if you dont want to type them all in i have a scanner with OCR and would be willing to put them up if you mailed them to me or if any one wanted to mail me a copy PM me for addy

· Registered
6,955 Posts
thanks time to get out the fine tooth comb to be ready for next year

· Registered
6,955 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
i jsut wish there was an easy way to copy and paste from a pdf

and i see they have corrected some errors from last year and clarified a few others

· Registered
6,955 Posts
thanks epic

ill give that a try

· Registered
6,955 Posts
with how small all the crappie i have seen are maybe they are overpopulated but just not getting caught for some reason and they might be trying to thinthem out? dont know just speculating

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.