Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
that would be sweet
if you dont want to type them all in i have a scanner with OCR and would be willing to put them up if you mailed them to me or if any one wanted to mail me a copy PM me for addy

· Registered
6,955 Posts
thanks time to get out the fine tooth comb to be ready for next year

G

·
Neal/CO said:
I just realized the new walleye regs have changed the slot from 18 to 15 inch minimum on eye's at Aurora Res.
Neal,
Aurora still has an 18 inch minimum. The only change for Aurora is now there is a "only one over 21".

· Registered
6,955 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
i jsut wish there was an easy way to copy and paste from a pdf

and i see they have corrected some errors from last year and clarified a few others

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
roadkill said:
At the top bar of your adobe reader there should be a button labeled "select text" click that then highlight and copy and paste

· Registered
3,175 Posts
roadkill said:
On the Mac, the normal copy/paste keys also work (Apple-C to copy Apple-V to paste). I am not at my PC, though, are you saying the normal Control-C (copy) and Control-V (paste) do not work?

· Registered
6,955 Posts
thanks epic

ill give that a try

· Registered
24,883 Posts
Here is the Aurora portion from earlier in the thread...no changes to the 18 inch minimum...I have only caught a handful less than 18 inches out there...

17. Aurora (Senac) Reservoir - Arapahoe County
a. The bag and possession limit for trout is two fish.
b. The minimum size for largemouth and smallmouth bass is 15 inches in length.
c. The minimum size for walleye is 18 inches in length.
d. No more than one walleye or saugeye in the aggregate greater than 21 inches in
length may be taken per day.

I was surprised at the raising of the crappie limit from 10 to 20...there doesnt seem to be a great abundance in this state...especially with some of the plains reservoirs drying up...

· Registered
6,955 Posts
with how small all the crappie i have seen are maybe they are overpopulated but just not getting caught for some reason and they might be trying to thinthem out? dont know just speculating

· Registered
513 Posts
First I have to see if a ballot measure can be used to to overturn a wildlife comission rule. If so I will ask Ken to post a petition.
I would hate to see any type of ballot initiative used to change any of the hunting and/or fishing regs in this state. If you think the DOW and their staff of professional biologists cannot manage the states fisheries, what makes you think that the PETA lover in Boulder, the little old lady that has never picked up fishing pole, or the stockbroker who moved from NYC should be able to decide how hunting and fishing regs are set?

I'll put my faith, for better or for worse, in the professional biologists.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.