Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this little beauty up last week, 1990 Lund Pro V 1800 DLX, 1997 Merc 150 EFI. needs a transom rebuild, motor runs like a top. Working on new Pro guide wrap for hull (allot of dock rash). Thinking maybe a walleye wrap or even a big ass perch? I needed a project and I think I found one, not a thing on this boat , trailer that doesn't need to be painted straightened removed or repaired lol.....

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
You realize this is going to cut into your fishing time? It MIGHT keep you off the streets and out of the bars also?......Be sure and post photos of it when you get it done. I am horrible at this type of task, so it would look worse when I got done than it does now!!!

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
I saw that thing on Craigslist last week. I looked like a smoking deal or a spam... until I got to the bad transom part. I suppose it's still a good deal if you can fix it yourself.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jones, its snowing to hard to fish today, ripping boat apart no fishing time lost.

AOfisher, motors hanging on a lift in shop stripped down to rotted wood, yeah would be $3000 bill to have someone do but Im dumb enough to take it on LOL....going to be a fishing machine when done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts