Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have you guys been all my life? sais the straight guy to all of you.  It is so nice to finally find a Colorado fishing site that is active.  I have lived in Colorado Springs since 1992 and have fished the great state of Colorado since that time.  I hail from St. Louis, Missouri, and although I miss all the great fishing there, really enjoy it here.  My main fishing lakes are elevenmile, Spinney, Taylor Park, Horseshoe, and sniff....Antero.  I have also fished Trappers, Kelly, Joe Wright, Long Draw, Palmeroy, Pearl, Rampart, Rosemont, Upper and Lower Catamount, and a few others.  I look forward to sharing with all of you soon.

Best to all,

Chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris....I'm fairly new myself but couldn't have found a better group of fisherman....so much knowledge on this site it's amazing.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Woot more colorado springs fisherman, welcome to the site Chris.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Welcome to the board! I gotta tell you though.... watch out for some of these characters ;)

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
yea watch out for a few guys on here that would try to pass himself off as tiger woods just to take a picture with your wife or girlfriend

i will not tell you who he is but you will find out

oh and welcome to this great site

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Welcome Chris...it is a great site...looking forward to your contributions...lots of knowledge with the diversity in your fishing spots listed...as Epic says...Woot!...whatever that means!!... ;D

·
Registered
943 Posts
another cs guy? whos letting in the riff-raff? ;D j/k welcome to the board

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I take it there are allot of us out there?  After reading some posts on this site for the past couple of hours, I am amazed at 1.  the wealth of knowledge (fishing that is...the rest....not so sure  ;D), and 2.  Everyone seems to get along.  I have seen too many sites where all the people do is bicker.  Life is too short, and I have way too much fishing to do for that.

chris

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Welcome to the best Colorado fishing and hunting eeeerrrrrr off-topic site on the web :) :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Don't believe everything you hear about me on the board. Let me set a couple of things straight for you.

I catch only the biggest fish.
My second ex-wife was a wonderful woman.

There is more but this is enough.

Welcome to the Furom, happy to have you!

Dan

M

·
0 Posts
dan forgot to mention not to pay any attention to any mention of "eyeguy" in relpies to your reports ;)

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Mustang forgot to mention pay no attention to references about trees and leaves
...that was BUSH!...

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
stlrock,

I can't give you advice on who to believe or not believe. What I can say is both Dan and Zman should be avoided on principle. They both apparently may be caririers of the curse. Not just any old curse mind you, but the bad one that shall go unnamed.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
What I can say is both Dan and Zman should be avoided on principle. They both apparently may be caririers of the curse. Not just any old curse mind you, but the bad one that shall go unnamed.
Man and I was going to say nice things about her in another thread...now I guess I will go back to bed and just cry myself to sleep...oh the indignation <arm to forehead in classic woe is me pose> :'(

stlrock...you maybe the reason for a thread that has a short chronicaled history of the forum according to Eyeguy...you will see lots references to leaves and trees and bushes...we had a poster by the name of Eyeguy who was very knowledgeable and helpful that caught some really nice fish posted the picture of an enormous walleye he had just caught in March from Glendo...which some of our more astute posters like TALO362 (she tries to get away with going as a dumb blond to sneak up on you but she is a wolf in sheeps clothing ;) ) noticed it was mid summer and there were leaves on the trees in the background...unfortunately Eyeguy has either disappeared or is posting under an alias...most of us wish he'd come back...he added a lot...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Stay on Zmans' good side or he will curse you! He says Tal is a wolf in sheeps clothing, she has nothing on him.

Dan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts