Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am Courtenay, Iceintheveins wife. Just thought I would check things out over here. Anyhoo I love to fish and like being involved in preserving our resources.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Wheres TFB. His bro Cletis is back now where in the heck is little bro Jeb hiding :D you banjo playing knucle heads ;D ;D j/k j/k actually looking forward to all the informative threads about dow conspiracy theorys and the goverements secret agenda to kiill fish.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
what the he$$ is going on over at WSA anglers? looks like the rats are all jumping ship on you Cohise, allot of activity over at this site and heard there is even a new westernslopefishing site created by fleeing rats!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
a girl? I think the females on this site will find that offensive Dude! welcome Fireprincess and congrats on the marriage my invitation must have got lost in the mail ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
bobco said:
a girl? I think the females on this site will find that offensive Dude! welcome Fireprincess and congrats on the marriage my invitation must have got lost in the mail ;D
Ours must have been mailed together. :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
bobco said:
I don't know about you guys, but I got my invitation.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
ClackaRam said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
bobco said:
I don't know about you guys, but I got my invitation.
Good one clack, I knew you had a funny bone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts