Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
right on mang, welcome... glad your around. Already read your posts and it is nice to hear someone who contributes... don't let all these idiots with shack nasties scare you off (myself included)....

·
The Mayor
2,101 Posts
slowdown said:
welcome. Oyey has shack nasties??? How he fishes every day?

As for the rest of us, well for the most part our bark is worse than the bite - mostly.
Mostly for sure.... :D :D :D lots of barking around here, not much biting....

I'm not sure I want to know what shack nasties are :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome explodedlad, can you provide some insight as to your choice of name? Exploded anything is always fun

BHR

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beadheadred said:
slowdown said:

As for the rest of us, well for the most part our bark is worse than the bite - mostly.

Welcome explodedlad, can you provide some insight as to your choice of name? Exploded anything is always fun

BHR
Hey thanks all.

I have been following the the FOTM posts for a while now as a way to shake off the wintertime cabin feaver but never regestered until the other day. Now I can post about fishing more as a way to get through the winter.

My screenname is actually a screen name I have used for a while. Derived from the Alkaline Trio song Exploding Boy.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
explodedlad said:
beadheadred said:
slowdown said:

BHR
Hey thanks all.

I have been following the the FOTM posts for a while now as a way to shake off the wintertime cabin feaver but never regestered until the other day. Now I can post about fishing more as a way to get through the winter.

My screenname is actually a screen name I have used for a while. Derived from the Alkaline Trio song Exploding Boy.
goddamn do I miss when Alkaline was a good band. Welcome to the circus, dude.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trout4steak said:
explodedlad said:
beadheadred said:
slowdown said:

BHR
Hey thanks all.

goddamn do I miss when Alkaline was a good band. Welcome to the circus, dude.
Haha completely agree!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts