Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like tomorrow I will be picking up my New (to me) camping trailer. I will be so nice to use this at the races and for camping trips. I see a few days hiding out at RMNP and getting some cool pictures of elk early of a morning. No more sleeping on the ground for me. Yiippiiee!

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with you Byron, I seems like the hitch is just a tad higher then the rearend of the trailer. So I will be looking into fixing that somehow.

Dryfli, no a/c on this trailer either. I think what you are seeing on top of the trailer is a vent for something. Well I will be picking the trailer up today. Yippiiee.

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
That vent is possibly the vent for the fridge?

A simple 4" drop draw bar will level that trailer out.

Happy camping! I've only slept in a tent a couple times since I got my RV. I have no desire to do so again, so the tent was wold last year.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Sweet, What kind of racing you into? I know it's strictly for camping use, but I used to watch guys pull those things around in the famed trailer racs in my home twon of Rockford illinois.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bionic Man said:
That vent is possibly the vent for the fridge?

A simple 4" drop draw bar will level that trailer out.

Happy camping! I've only slept in a tent a couple times since I got my RV. I have no desire to do so again, so the tent was wold last year.
Thanks yes, I am looking for a equalizer hitch that has a drop done ball to remedy this.

Benson said:
Sweet, What kind of racing you into? I know it's strictly for camping use, but I used to watch guys pull those things around in the famed trailer racs in my home twon of Rockford illinois.
Hello benson, I am photographing the MRA (Motorcycle Roadracing Association) races here in Colorado. It is a lot of fun. Here is one from PPIR this last season.

baja said:
Jim If your thinking about adding a generator let me know.
Hi Baja, yes I will be looking at adding a generator. The only thing is that it has to have a inverter to make it safe for my laptops and printers. This isn't anything I am looking at doing right away. I normally camp where there is electricity and at the race tracks they have electrical posts I can plug into. Nice that this trailer only takes a 110v to power things in it. :)

COLD CASE said:
Nice little trailer. I had one that was just like it. PK
Are you sure PK. I was told by someone that this was a one of a kind trailer. ;D

Thanks everybody. I had wanted to do this for a few years now and thought I would have to wait a couple more before I could accomplish this. Maybe I'm doing something right.

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hey if you're ever looking for parts - definitely check out PPL in Texas. My friend found very good deals from them. Including her air conditioner.

Hope she came equipped with some Fantastic Fans too - those things are awesome - set the thermostat and they automatically open and the fans kick on - will close if it starts raining, too. (Man, wish I'd come up with those!)

Great investment. Will make much of your travels a whole lot better! Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts