Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fished down south at a new lake to me tonight after work. I got 4 Saugeyes up to 21", one largemouth and one nice chunky smallmouth. Things are definitely warming up!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Nice work at least someone is getting out...

·
Registered
936 Posts
That place is always very hard!!! You earn everything you catch there!
I am not against earning them, but last night there were several guys out there and only one was caught that I know of.... I will be looking at different options with those kind of odds.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Yeah I hadnt been out in awhile and am going bad right now...back to back 1 am skunks for me...Tony (hookNline) got off the snide last night with a couple of eaters...Hurley joined me in skunkdom and a poster who I wont name unless he wants to come forward hit the motherlode with a 30.5 incher that weighed 10.4 pounds on his 4th cast...there were unfounded reports of a 13 pounder...oh well back at it this morning with Slayer before heading into work this afternoon...I didnt snap any pictures of the fish we were in a hurry to get her back in the water...I know Tony got pics but it is up to them to post I was just along for the ride...the mystery poster has put on a clinic the last two nights...great fish...she was so ready to pop!...water temp was 37 and fish were caught on Rogues...not my lake to name not even my neighborhood...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
there were unfounded reports of a 13 pounder...
No 13 pounder. Friend was just messing with Tony. And it worked. We both got texts from Tony that he could not concentrate on fishing because 10 pounders were being caught around him... :D

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I know good one...it made us all bear down to no avail...

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Lmao why would anyone do that to a friend haha. It's all good my focus was like never before and got me on fish with a new retrieve. He still laughing about it now. Nice to be able to provide some entertainment!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts