Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you folks are pros at kayak fishing but this was my first time. Some of the things I mention on here are common sense to seasoned pros but I had to learn the hard way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice video. You can get a paddle clip for about $10 and take a paddle with you just in case. It clips to the side and out of the way. I do it on my sit in kayak and it works great while I'm casting/fishing. I will be the first to recommend wearing your life jacket. Get a good kayak/fishing specific one you will enjoy it. Looking forward to a follow up video. I'm looking for a sit on top pedal drive fishing kayak and taking in all the info I can get.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice video. You can get a paddle clip for about $10 and take a paddle with you just in case. It clips to the side and out of the way. I do it on my sit in kayak and it works great while I'm casting/fishing. I will be the first to recommend wearing your life jacket. Get a good kayak/fishing specific one you will enjoy it. Looking forward to a follow up video. I'm looking for a sit on top pedal drive fishing kayak and taking in all the info I can get.
Thanks for the advice! Definetly taking you up on the life vest cause it does rock pretty hard when a wave comes by. That's the only complaint I really have about this kayak. The pedals work great. I went around Union reservoir 4 times and was not really working very hard to do it. Now I need to find a mount to install my fish finder so I can do some catching!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts