Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Luckily for me my girl hasnt registered... she would be like no you didnt catch that one I did. Them darn woman folk. :p

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
fishingkats said:
i never lie

because if i would have the ex-girlfriend would have ratted me out because she is a member too ;D

so yes guys that is the wife so have fun picking
on her ;D
Let me get this right.....your wife and ex-girlfriend are both members of the forum? They are 2 different people right? You aren't saying something like "she used to be my girlfriend, now she is my wife" are you?

Dan

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
no my wife is a member and yes my ex-girlfriend is one too

my wife liked that barbie pole write up so she had to join

since you guys are talking about stuff that she likes

she collects barbies so now she has to get a barbie pole to out fish me and trust me if she does ever catch anything bigger then me she will put up pics and tell how great that pole works ;D

·
0 Posts
fishingkats said:
no my wife is a member and yes my ex-girlfriend is one too

my wife liked that barbie pole write up so she had to join

since you guys are talking about stuff that she likes

she collects barbies          so now she has to get a barbie pole to out fish me  and trust me if she does ever catch anything bigger then me she will put up pics and tell how great that pole works    ;D

[/quote...and if she ever dose,you will never hear the end of it ;D ;D ;D welcome to this side,both of you,and it sounds like to me you already got the catch of a ''LIFETIME''at home.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I kinda feel sad for Fishingkats. There will be no untruth's with him, and no whinning about past or present either.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes now that I am a member I can make sure that he isn't feeding you all full of a bunch of fishing tales!

And whatever he says just remember that no matter what he says all of my fish are bigger! ;)

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fishingkatswife said:
Yes now that I am a member I can make sure that he isn't feeding you all full of a bunch of fishing tales!

And whatever he says just remember that no matter what he says all of my fish are bigger! ;)
Ha ha ha! I can see that we are going to have fun now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts