Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
LTF...I think I will take it...just need to talk to you. Will send you a pm with my phone number.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't you just get this? What's up?
I got the Drill/ Driver Kit but couldn't take the chuck off so I returned to Home Depot. Bought the Hammer Drill/Driver because I got a deal on it and found out that the drill shaft from the old Clam would not fit since the arbor from the 750in-lbs torque Milwaukee was 1/2 in. With the new 1200 in-lbs torque drill, the arbor is 9/16. I would have to buy a new Clam Plate where you don't need to take the chuck off. Rather than spending another 70 bucks and goes through all the troubles, I just going to keep my old drill on the existing clam plate. It's been working fine so far. This is what happens when you are a little fortunate and have some extra money; you buy what you don't need but want lol.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
L2F... while I love my Milwaukee, I feel for your problem.. I've done the same thing and it's irritating!!! lol. At least you are left with something good!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold. Since he promised to replace his Broncos ..... sticker with the United in Orange sticker on his sled, I gave him an extra $10 off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts