·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice! It's about as big as this one:

Anything else?

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Wow whip out your pike and piss in your pants!

Nice shed you two!!!

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Haha just messin with ya Ninj! Warmer than it has been up there!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
It's all good Slayer. The sled is heavy for sure with the bench seat, but a smitty sled is in the near future to lighten the load.

BTW, for those of you that haven't fished with Richard; you should. He's an awesome fishing partner who loves to fish and never bitches about anything. Other than at himself for throwing snow in the heater while it was running!!!! (Just kidding buddy. We didn't need it anyway).

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
So, any other fish? And the critical question that Slayer asked: did Ralpert pull the sled? Tag team? :biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
So, any other fish? And the critical question that Slayer asked: did Ralpert pull the sled? Tag team?
We caught some fish..... Both of us pulled the sled back up the hill to the parking lot. 13' FOW, tons of activity, waxies.

That should be enough hints. PM me and we can share more.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
We caught some fish..... Both of us pulled the sled back up the hill to the parking lot. 13' FOW, tons of activity, waxies.

That should be enough hints. PM me and we can share more.
Cool! I think I'm done with the Mile for the ice season... Planning a long trip next week and then maybe a couple laker trips. Then some local eyes. We'll fish one of these days!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Not even dallasb needs hints to catch dink pike. Ninja, thought you said you would be whacking them Mile fish cause you knew it so well? If you want I can take you out some day, but you gotta pull your own anchor

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
You shoula moved more, ninjo :D
Yeah right, you ever tried dragging 96 pounds around all day?
LOL Goldie!

I'm an Eagle Scout... I take a "Be Prepared" attitude with everything I do which usually means researching and asking a lot of questions first!
:) good sense of humor, DB.

I'm just a screwing with Ninjo, Ralpert. But if the fish are near and they ain't biting....go find hungry fish.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
If you want I can take you out some day, but you gotta pull your own anchor
You actually fish? Wow, all this time I thought you just heckled other people who do. LMFAO. Goldie, I would love to fish with you, but not in a dark hut alone.....

Pictures of 11-Mile bobos are all the same: 18"-22" footballs. When I catch one worth posting it will go on the bragging board.

We had the fish under us, we just werent interesting enough for them to want to play

BTW Richard, the wife said thanks for the trout.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Alone is better than him bringing llamas!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts