Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Right on Ogre!!! Very kewl with great info and music!!! THX for sharing it here with us and will be a listener for sure!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Takes for ever to download. So far I'm getting the sound but not the picture. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Kinda cool to juxtapose the voice to the handle though. Dunno about the rest of the vid, but you do sound like you would make a fine fishing show host. :biggrin1: Laid back, yet confident. Or confident, yet laid back. It says I have 27 more minutes of download time. Maybe I'll check back...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Takes for ever to download. So far I'm getting the sound but not the picture. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Kinda cool to juxtapose the voice to the handle though. Dunno about the rest of the vid, but you do sound like you would make a fine fishing show host. :biggrin1: Laid back, yet confident. Or confident, yet laid back. It says I have 27 more minutes of download time. Maybe I'll check back...
Oh, I get it now. "Podcast." No video... :D::) Still don't have the whole thing downloaded.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Try to check it out on the second link I posted. I should have an app for the podcast soon.
Got it. I wonder why it was taking so long to download. Can't be that big of a file???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts