Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

How many Polls will Hop post before he posts a current fishing report?

• Hop Fishes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 easily

• 50 But that's only cuz he's busy fishin'

• 20, but there will be at least 5 non poll off topic posts

• 0 - and he punches kinney in the face for being a smartass

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Hop Fishes!?

Ha ha, the last report I remember was him at the Mayberry pond in California, and no fishing was allowed :D

I do recall seeing pictures of him with some pretty nice fish though, and his polls can be pretty good (the one going now is nice)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
k0diak said:

Thanks, Kodiak! And maybe also:

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=54382.0

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=55329.0

but too few others

Thought about posting a poll asking whether or not I should respond to this thread! Ha! ;)

A-Town ("Kinney" now?), your main point is on target: Namely, since I don't do much with a pole, I try to make up for it with a poll! Wish I could get out more, but haven't been able to. Don't know how you family men manage it.

Also, I may have been posting too much lately. Sorry. Think I'd better drop back down to the bottom and skulk in the hydrilla, alone with my thoughts. :'(

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Oh come on man! Jokes!

Do a search for my current fishing reports... ;)

Just pokin' fun, man...
Of course I knew that! Same here. You can poke fun anytime, you know that. ;D (I don't have a thin skin.)

I was feeling like my threads had perhaps been a little excessive in number of late, and was going to cool it for a while anyway! ;) I don't want anyone thinking of me as board hog. :-X

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Hop said:
Also, I may have been posting too much lately. Sorry. Think I'd better drop back down to the bottom and skulk in the hydrilla, alone with my thoughts. :'(
Does this mean you are not going to punch Kinney in the face for being a smarta$$

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FishLip said:
Hop said:
Does this mean you are not going to punch Kinney in the face for being a smarta$$
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA! Haters...wanna see me get boxed up... :p :D

Besides, Hop's a better man than that. How would it look, him beating up a little person, and all. :D

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
FishLip said:
I'd rather make him show me how to prepare one of his excellent culinary masterpieces! :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts