Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd owner of a 2004 Hallmark Guenella truck mounted pop up camper fits long or short bed full size truck with 6’6” min bed. This is a great camper to take on this falls hunting trips winter ice fishing weekends.

Very clean & well maintained is 4 season camper with insulated walls and has never been smoked in nor has ever had pets inside. In Feb 2010 Hallmark installed the seamless composite molded roof, with carbon truss's. This included the Roof, new Insulated Image Tex Soft-wall (will not mildew, will not crack in cold weather)
Will sleep 5 people with the Bunk Bed feature. When not in use it is stored under the queen bed.

Amenities and Features Include:
-Queen size bed with under bed storage
-Dining table counters converts to twin bed
-Bunk Bed
-2 ceiling mounted storage cabinets
-Clothes closet with shelves
-3 Burner stove With Oven (one of the few with an oven)
-3 way refrigerator
-Fantastic fan
-Forced air furnace
-AM/FM/CD stereo
-Co2 and carbon monoxide and smoke detector
-Voltage converter
-Side Awning
-21 Gallon fresh water tank hook-up for city water
-Outside shower
-6 gallon hot water heater
-30 LB Propane tank
-Four Happi-jac lifting jacks
-Dual Batteries
-4 Step folding aluminum step cargo rack and ladder
Yakima roof rack gutters on top.
Fan cover over van to keep rain out.

Will deliver and help set up to get you camping.
Jim 303-549-1860
call or email for pics will add some asap.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2004 Hallmark Guenella pop up camper $9200 w/pics

Just imagine arriving at the lake Friday night and you are ready and fresh to get out and fish in the morning. Stay comfortable all night long. Bring the wife or girlfriend and have a comfortable and warm hideaway to go to while you are on the ice. You are also just one phone call away from having a hot lunch waiting for you at the parking lot.

Call for your home away from home tour.

·
Registered
16,531 Posts

Dude, I have a Hallmark Ute. 8'er. 2002. On my dodge. Its the best thing since sliced bread. Pull up to the lake or river, or anywhere just pull off the highway, pop the top(it takes 10 seconds) and its HOME. Fire up the furnace, pull some ice cubes from the freezer and a pop from the fridge and a shot or 2 of rum from the cupboard and joila! King of your domain!!

I LOVE the Taj mahal. Worth every penny!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

Hi Jim, what size truck would you need for this camper...ie 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton or 1 ton?

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You could use all you talked about. It will fit a short 6' bed or longer. I have a 8' bed on my ford. I believe hallmark cal it 1/2 ton or better. If you are not hauling a big load a 1/2 ton would be ok.
The below info is form Hallmarks web site
"8’ foot hallmark Guanella LX for a long bed 1/2 ton truck or better"

Cal if you want to see it or learn more.
Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts