Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK went to BPS and got a new rod setup I bought the 6'6" rod the walleye bass pro model I also bought a new reel I bought the Daiwa Viento with twitchin bar so really excited going to use tomorrow will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
664 Posts
It's always a good thing to get out there and 'devirginize' a new rod and reel setup with a few nice fish. I love to see a new rod doubled over and the drag screaming with a good fish on the line.

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
HIGHHOOK said:
OK went to BPS and got a new rod setup I bought the 6'6" rod the walleye bass pro model I also bought a new reel I bought the Daiwa Viento with twitchin bar so really excited going to use tomorrow will let you know how it goes.

That Viento is awesome...very cool reel :) http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwaviento.html Here is a site i visit daily :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks for the site I went this afternoon to Arvada should have went this morning winds were very bad and they didnt even let me put the boat in the water so still went shore fishing the new rod is SWEET but no fish but cant wait until a calmer day maybe tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts