Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please go to and like Alpine Fishing Adventures facebook page for more info about the state record catch and the most up to date info on the up and coming Ice Conditions at the snake river inlet. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Don't do facesitter... how's about a pm Randy?
I got you covered... Tempted just post it in here... I know Randy is trying to get exposure for his business though.... I just hate vague posting. LOL

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry man. Dont mean to vague. Pictures are a big pain in the butt on here. A gal from Va. named Lindsey caught the fish on a 6 foot rod rigged with 6 pound mono and 1/4 ounce metal. It was colored up and a spawner. 23.5 inches 4 pounds 2.4 ounces. I gave her the choice to keep the fish or release it. She chose to keep it.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Sorry man. Dont mean to vague. Pictures are a big pain in the butt on here. A gal from Va. named Lindsey caught the fish on a 6 foot rod rigged with 6 pound mono and 1/4 ounce metal. It was colored up and a spawner. 23.5 inches 4 pounds 2.4 ounces. I gave her the choice to keep the fish or release it. She chose to keep it.
I was just giving you grief Randy!! If you want... I don't mind grabbing the pic off of FB and posting it here for you.... it is a pretty cool looking fish!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just giving you grief Randy!! If you want... I don't mind grabbing the pic off of FB and posting it here for you.... it is a pretty cool looking fish!
That would be cool, if you don't mind, otherwise I'll post some when I get back to my laptop later. although I think my photobucket is all jacked. Some of the ones I've been catching are amazingly colored up.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
That would be cool, if you don't mind, otherwise I'll post some when I get back to my laptop later. although I think my photobucket is all jacked. Some of the ones I've been catching are amazingly colored up.
Since you don't mind, here is a copy of the pm Ricky sent me.
rvinson said:
I'm not Randy but here is a screen shot for you.... :).

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Well done, Fordo... Congrats to you and your client! Beautiful fish (angler aint bad either!)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well done, Fordo... Congrats to you and your client! Beautiful fish (angler aint bad either!)
It's crazy, the women tend to do better than the men.. In this case, she was all jellous because her husband had just caught two master angler sized fish in a row and a 17 incher. She lost focus and was kinda bent. I said look, you just caught two char and that's kinda rare who cares that they were smaller than her husbands and what is happining to her husband isbrare, I told her she was right in the middle of one of those magic moments with the mode the fish and nature. Everything had come together with the conditions and we were groovin. I told her not to ruin it by worrying about what her husband is doing and told her to stay focused. She listened and put her competitive nature to work. She reacted well to the bite, and did a great job playing the fish to the net.

You wouldn't believe some of the Char, but mainly Brown's, that ive watched go bye bye due to inexperienced anglers or people that don't listen

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Congrats!

If you are usually accessing the site from your phone, download the Tapatalk app. It is by far the easiest way to post photos on this site. No need for a 3rd party hosting that way.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Very very nice!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice Fordo. Very cool picture great color on 2 beauty's.
Good to see the wasted reservoirs not a total waste and a lady take the record.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks guys.....Some wicked colors on these fish. Second pic is the state record......This tapatalk is sweet!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts