Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new tackle box, or atleast thats what the craigs list add said. When i got there to pick it up i was suprised to see that infact it was not NEW but it was used :(

I had offered $40 instead of the $50 that it was listed for and it retails for $75 New at BPS, so i was still getting a good deal. THEN i opened it up and noticed that there was some TACKLE already in it!!!

There was a ton of lead weights!!! Some hooks (mostly rusty ones) and
32 Spinners, 2 spoons , 1 crank bait.

Man this was a great deal for only $40. I think that the lures alone are worth more than i paid!!

Not gloating I just wanted to tell someone about this great deal i got.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That was one heck of a deal! Don't always know what you are getting on craigslist. My wife bought this bouncer seat for out 2 month old son, and the thing only half way works. Great buy, but not vibrating!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TroutBumFletcher said:
That was one heck of a deal! Don't always know what you are getting on craigslist. My wife bought this bouncer seat for out 2 month old son, and the thing only half way works. Great buy, but not vibrating!
Congrats on the son. I've got 2 myself. We bought a few things off of craigs for them. we actually bought my boy Drayce one of those firetruck beds off there for $20 and it was in great shape. If you hold out and keep looking you will find some great deals on craigs.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nice job! Even without the tackle, that is a sweet tackle bag!! Good find!

My mother-in-law bought me a used giant tacklebox at a garage sale for $10.

When I opened it, it was stuffed with soft plastics and old bass lures, some were still in the package, always keep your eye out at garage sales and on CL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts