Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would throw this up on here..

It is called Greenwood Traders, 67N Silicon Dr, Unit 120, Pueblo West.

It is a fairly small shop, but he deals in buying, selling, and trading. Super nice guy..name is Rick Vaughn. He is also a authorized Bass Pro dealer..so he can order equipment without charging you shipping, and he gets a discount. I placed an order from him today, and traded for a really nice Fenwick HMG rod. He really wants people to come in and just tell him what they want for local fishing, and then he'll order and start stocking it for you. He has quite a bit of used stuff right now, but he is working on building his inventory of new Bass/Walleye gear. He is not really a bait shop, just a tackle store. He also has a lot of nice bow equipment too, and going to be carrying muzzle loading equipment.

Hope this brings some business to him..

D.J.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Thats kewl...hope he survives...you guys could use a shop!...

Rick Vaughn...same name as fireballer Charlie Sheen in Major Leagues...

Throw him the heater Riiiicccckkkkyyyy!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
walleye seeker said:
i will have to stop in and kick some tires
No doubt Byron. We talked to him for quite awhile before we came by today. He's a cool ol' guy..

D.J.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
walleye seeker said:
stopped by today, a real nice store. evev i, the guy who has everything, didn't get out without dropping 15.00
Hahaha..darn Byron, you trying to fill up another room with tackle? :D It is pretty nice, when he gets fully stocked, it will be sweet!

D.J.

W

·
0 Posts
zman said:
Thats kewl...hope he survives...you guys could use a shop!...

Rick Vaughn...same name as fireballer Charlie Sheen in Major Leagues...

Throw him the heater Riiiicccckkkkyyyy!!!
That's the first thing that popped into my feeble mind!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts