Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt find any particular spot for an intro, but wanted to say hello. My name is Travis, been in colorado since 93, live in thornton, love to fish...whether its fly fishing or spin fishing from the shore or my float tube. Just looking to make some new friends that can hopefully teach me some things.

·
P I K E
10,097 Posts
Welcome Joe to CF! There are some great folks up north of town that I'm sure would like to get out after they get to know you a bit. Join in the discussions and don't let the rough hype scare you off, a lot of cream puffs here!!! What type fish do you go after normally and type of waters do you usually fish? :welcome:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been trolling (you like that dont you!) Here for a couple days and base on what I've seen, it seems like my kinda group.

Pikester...i dont really have a favorite fish or water type, ive never had any success ice fishing albeit i have only tried a couple times, and i have failed to learn to fly fish any type of river.

Fishing is my therapy, whether its for an hour at a local pond or going on a long getaway w the boys.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm a north Denver guy too.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Good intro Travis. There is some good info on here and some good friends to be found. Ya just have to wear the waders sometimes to wade through the BS!

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Welcome Travis!

·
Registered
16,559 Posts
What kinda Doctor are you? I've got a big pain in the ass-

1 - 20 of 48 Posts