Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Welcome and good luck on Ptown with the grand kids...if you just need to get them fish since eyes can be finicky at times...the tires behind the north marina usually hold good populations of small to medium sized bluegills that are willing with a small bobber and a small piece of worm in the summer...have taken kiddos there many times...

·
P I K E
10,332 Posts
Welcome! Do a search on posts submitted by the member walleye seeker here, he is the true Pueblo Reservoir fisherman expert! Good luck and be sure to post some results!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
My II Cents

3 grand kids.
As good of an excuse as any to buy a boat.::)

Welcome!

Some advice, put your hard hat on and don't get offended by some of the guys on here. Enjoy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3 grand kids.
As good of an excuse as any to buy a boat.::)

Welcome!

Some advice, put your hard hat on and don't get offended by some of the guys on here. Enjoy.
There's one thing I learned about boats livin' on a lake in WI, ya gotta know what ya Don't want at the pier :confused2:. As for the trolls, they just make it easier to figure out who's good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.