Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd surface, 3 grandkids made me get a fishin' boat :cool:, so I begin. Goal....walleye in Pueblo reservoir. I'll do a forum search, but wanted to say Hi from a 40 + year resident and a new member to the forum.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Welcome and good luck on Ptown with the grand kids...if you just need to get them fish since eyes can be finicky at times...the tires behind the north marina usually hold good populations of small to medium sized bluegills that are willing with a small bobber and a small piece of worm in the summer...have taken kiddos there many times...

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Welcome! Do a search on posts submitted by the member walleye seeker here, he is the true Pueblo Reservoir fisherman expert! Good luck and be sure to post some results!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
You're in luck...Three months from now the bite at Pueblo will be great. Hit me up at the first of May and I'd be happy to help get you started. That is if you don't mind following a guy around in his toon.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My II Cents

3 grand kids.
As good of an excuse as any to buy a boat.::)

Welcome!

Some advice, put your hard hat on and don't get offended by some of the guys on here. Enjoy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3 grand kids.
As good of an excuse as any to buy a boat.::)

Welcome!

Some advice, put your hard hat on and don't get offended by some of the guys on here. Enjoy.
There's one thing I learned about boats livin' on a lake in WI, ya gotta know what ya Don't want at the pier :confused2:. As for the trolls, they just make it easier to figure out who's good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're in luck...Three months from now the bite at Pueblo will be great. Hit me up at the first of May and I'd be happy to help get you started. That is if you don't mind following a guy around in his toon.
Let me know when your going down, we'll meet and go from there. I only use the S boat ramp.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Guess I will be filling in for Jrrussell since he's moved off to Tennessee. Think it will warm up fast, when this next teaser goes through.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
And if you don't mind a guy following you in a float tube, id love to meet you there one day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts