Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I just recently moved to Loveland. I have grown up fishing during the summers I spent in Minnesota, but that was always with grandpa or the uncles so they kinda took care of everything, so I am wanting to kinda be taught everything... so that I can do it all on my own. I should learn really quickly cause I do have some knowledge. If you are willing to teach me, I'd super appreciate it. I currently do not have any of my own equipment, so would be looking for suggestions on cheap, versatile options.

-Katelyn (21 yrs old)

·
Registered
625 Posts
also, a couple of kastmasters (1/4 oz gold, silver and gold/red) will catch you about everything you need around here.
grab a natural trout rapala or two and maybe a perch one if you want more stuff.

don't be tricked into an ugly stick with a shakespere reel.

you obviously know about targeting your prey and presenting the right bait, so you'll be good to go soon :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Fort Collins and love to fish. I'm fairly new to fishing only a year. But I love fishing for all species. I would enjoy some extra company and maybe teach each other a few tricks. Let me know if you're interested and where you want to fish.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also if you're still looking for cheap gear, most Walmart still have a bunch of basic equipment on clearance right now. Save over 50%. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts