Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved here late summer from the tri state area in northern Illinois and have been trying to find a fishing partner!

I'm 34 yrs of age, only drink in moderation, and don't smoke or do drugs!

I haven't yet found fishing in Colorado to be exciting but rather boring and looking for some one to show me different! So far I have fished several different areas of South Fork in a weekend to only get Skunked and invaded by rude, no mannered etiquette people!
I first started to fish Cherry Creek and caught nothing but smaller fish and then moved on to Aurora resevoir to find my luck much better in the more keeper size! I would like to fish the higher elevation's and lower if needed be.
I got two fly rods for my B-Day this summer one from my girlfriend and another from my grandfather that he baught 60 yrs ago when he was 34.
I'm up for some fly fishing, ice fishing or what ever it may be!
You can find more information about myself on facebook. My name is Ben Laird and I reside in Aurora colorado.
I can pitch in financially and maybe even go half on equipment, gas, bait ect.

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
welcome, i do ALOT of ice fishin and open water fishin (well alot of people do). feel free to contact me. my name is pat and im in the littleton area 307-220-1669. give me a call anytime u r welcome to come along anytime and\or meet up with us

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pat!

Your invite is greatly appreciated! I will log your name and number! I would be more than welcome to take you up on that offer! Just tell me what I need and If I don't have it I will aquire it!

Ben Laird
303-419-8347

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
i cant say that i know of too many hot spots but im always looking for someone to go with on weekends. i dont do any ice fishing though. feel free to text me or PM me. 303 931 6041.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
SO I whent out and got an ice hut, Poles and auger this morning and I think I'm ready! I'm sure in the next couple weeks i'll end up buying a color camera, Fish finder, gas auger and every thing else! Anyways who wants to go ice fishing? Just call me! weekends, week day evenings and most bad weather days I have off work. Ben Laird #303-419-8347 0r you can call or text my personal cell# 815-291-3644..

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I will be attending the big Thompson Pond clean up in Longmont tomorrow if any one is interested in attending.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts