Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jared and I just moved to the Front Range about 6 months ago. I have spent the last 6 months fishing the Poudre and the small ponds around Fort Collins. Any advice/tips on where to ice fish would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I imagine they would limit that guy's computer access. But if your interested I am sure you can find his contact info off of Google. I figure your probably not in his target age group though.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
You will fit in here just fine! Welcome to the Thunderdome!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
OUCH!!!! New guy's got a little game. Maybe he'll stick around for a minute.... Welcome aboard TrophySeeker.

Lots of ice-opportunities coming soon. Check out old posts for some tips and hints. This group doesn't give out info without effort on your part first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Slayer has a valid point. My name is Jared. However, I am not a dirtbag like the one slayer is comparing me too. Luckily there is not a common link between my birth name and pedophilia. Moving forward, everyone should call me Theodore. This will eliminate any confusion. Thanks guys. After spending the last two months lingering on FishExplorer forums, I can say that I am happy to take part in what you have referred to as the Thunderdome.

·
Registered
433 Posts
You have to take Slayer with a grain of salt, but you know what salt does ? It pulls out moisture, then what's left is the hard core. What species you want to catch that are under the ice ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not too picky at this point. Last year I spent most of my time targeting smallmouth and walleye on the western slope. However a nice lake trout would be cool to have on my belt. I grew up on the Florida Pan Handle so I still have a lot of catching up to do.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Welcome Beaver...errrrrrrr Theodore!!!...say hi to Wally!!...

Horsetooth should be going off for some huge trout...would think they would be reachable from shore with spoons...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts