Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lurked here for a while, so thought for 2011 would join and start sharing as well as learning from others. I C&R depending on size and species, but like to eat some too.

A couple of my better fish from 2010.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Welcome to the sight!
I recently moved here from the midwest and have read the sight for some time untill the last few months I finally joined.

I found CFF to have plenty of resources and great friendly people! I have met most of my friends on here and plan on meeting more! Truly great people with wonderfull personalities.

Lets get together and go fishing some time!
Ben Laird
815-291-3644
Aurora, Co

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Benson said:
I found CFF to have plenty of resources and great friendly people! Truly great people with wonderfull personalities.
Please point out these people you speak of... LOL

Buncha A-Holes on here if ya ask me!

:D :D

Welcome aboard WGSA!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Benson said:
I found CFF to have plenty of resources and great friendly people! Truly great people with wonderfull personalities.
Please point out these people you speak of... LOL

Buncha A-Holes on here if ya ask me!

:D :D

Welcome aboard WGSA! You just have to understand some peoples cheap humor

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
BTW, plenty of folks could learn by your example in the picture with the bass. Letting them roll in the mud and grass is not only bad for them, it makes for a butt-ugly picture.

Good job! :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I agree. Maybe he's going to eat the fish after he gets home and washes all the mudd and grass from the fish. My next pic is going to be a pic of a half fillet fish!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts