Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I've browsed the site for a long time without ever creating an account. I know, you all will hate me. But I just figured it is about time to share my catches with the rest of the world. I've collected so many tips from the Colorado Fisherman site and just wanted to say thanks. I have had a great summer fishing and thought I'd share my pictures with you all finally.

Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All bass I keep are to help thin the medium sized bass population making it a bettery fishery. As for the big one it floated to the top after a long fight. I hated to kill it, but it still tasted good cause it did not go to waste.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
COBasser said:
All bass I keep are to help thin the medium sized bass population making it a bettery fishery. As for the big one it floated to the top after a long fight. I hated to kill it, but it still tasted good cause it did not go to waste.
See guys, he's helpin' you out! So stop your :'(

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
COBasser said:
See guys, he's helpin' you out! So stop your :'(
Yea..........Obama says he's helping everyone as well.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Slimer said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Obama's a Bass Killer too? ???

Yeah, us brothas, and Ed love tasty bass!
Hey Kenny, I caught you a delicious bass.
LOL! Yep, you've been killin' the bass lately... Shoulda let me keep that 5 pounder I caught... :mad: Would have fed my whole family. But your boat, your rules, I guess... :p

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Slimer said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Obama's a Bass Killer too? ???

Yeah, us brothas, and Ed love tasty bass!
Hey Kenny, I caught you a delicious bass.
LOL! Yep, you've been killin' the bass lately... Shoulda let me keep that 5 pounder I caught... :mad: Would have fed my whole family. But your boat, your rules, I guess... :p
It was 2.8 you damn fisherman. Fish stories...

And you know I needed to eat that night. :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts