Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in Colorado for 4 years and every day at work I stare at the mountains and know I should be there much more often. Just ordered a Pflueger Trion (can I mention brand names?) combo and I'm getting my license next week. Somewhat inexperienced but I know I'll catch something every time I go as I also love IPA's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Welcome TT5! Where ya from? What do you do for a livin? What did you use to fish for where you live? What other forums have you belonged to in the past? What do you expect from this forum? Test in the morning!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome TT5! Where ya from? What do you do for a livin? What did you use to fish for where you live? What other forums have you belonged to in the past? What do you expect from this forum? Test in the morning!!!

In the past I fished the American and Feather rivers where 4" stripers steal your bait (power bait). I've also pulled some great catfish (rotten chicken liver)out of irrigation canals in the Central Valley CA near Modesto. I'd tell you I'm a car salesman but you're already trying to decide if you like me or not so I'll save that for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Welcome...glad i didnt get the 3rd degree when i joined!
LMAO!!! thats golden! But as long as he can hold a rod guess we'll see!!! :smile: Would hate to be a Johnny come lately!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
If you're talking about fishing license if you buy it now it will expire March 31 FYI.

^^^ Very important - wait until April 1st as licenses in CO run April 1 - March 31 regardless of the day you buy them.

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
welcome fellow fisherman!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
welcome TT5 I spent the first 32 years of my life fishing sac.valley, sac delta, sf bay, where you never knew if the fish your next bite might be 4 oz or 40 lbs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts