Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Craig and I lived in Colorado from 1988 to 2004 when I moved to the Kearney Nebraska area for school and family. Grew up a highmountain trout stream die hard and progressed to everything from lakers to warmwater fish. Wanted to send out a greeting to all. Lived in one suburb of Denver or another for my years there. Adore the Holy Cross Wilderness area, the hot action in late may and early june at Nee Noshe. The high mountain hike in lakes in July and August. Fall brown trout action and I live to hunt 24/7 as well. I hiked the Colorado Trail in 2003 as a life changing experience for the better and now chase everything from Wipers Catfish or panfish until hunting season comes around. Love this forum as I come out a few times a year but love the reading of all the spots I grew up fishing like the pump canal into Shadow Mountain or so on. Hope to hear from some of you and if you ever need an update on Nebraska fishing or need a place to stay out here let me know.
Craig

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big mac takes 3 hours 15 minutes up 76 to 80. Harlan County reservoir would take 5 hours. Both have some incredible fishing available for warm water species. In your state, Jackson Nee Noshe Sterling and so on prove to be great fisheries as well, but living here now I have had some incredible days for white bass and the catfish bite in the spring is off the hook.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts