7 Buffalo Sabres 3

3 Boston Bruins 3 GO HABS!!!
6 Montreal Canadiens 2

4 Pittsburgh Penguins 3
5 Tampa Bay Lightning 2

·
Registered
594 Posts
Anyone watch the Sharks/Kings last night? Kings went up 4-0 only to be beaten 6-5 in OT. Sharks scored 5 goals in the 2nd period! Quite an awesome game!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
WaterVsAnchor said:
Anyone watch the Sharks/Kings last night? Kings went up 4-0 only to be beaten 6-5 in OT. Sharks scored 5 goals in the 2nd period! Quite an awesome game!
i watched that game ,great comeback

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
They need to get hockey back on actual national televised channels. Versus is not it. If I have to out of my way to find hockey it aint happenin.

Until then this is what you'll get.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Captain America said:
Anybody but the Canucks or the Flyers. O0

I'd like to see Chicago repeat.
You seemed cool enough when I met you the other night.......but now I may have to change what I think of you......

I bought the right color foam to put together a Flyers EVA inlayed grip on my next rod with Flyers themed wraps and decals........

W

·
0 Posts
Koldkut said:
Captain America said:
Anybody but the Canucks or the Flyers. O0

I'd like to see Chicago repeat.
You seemed cool enough when I met you the other night.......but now I may have to change what I think of you......

I bought the right color foam to put together a Flyers EVA inlayed grip on my next rod with Flyers themed wraps and decals........
I just can't stand the Flyers. I don't like Bobby Clarke, and I thought the Legion of Doom line was uber over-rated. I'm holding back and trying to be respectful. :)

And the Canucks, I used to think they were OK, but then they got the Sedin twins. More Swedish primadonnas ala Forseberg.

My favorite team? Metallurg Magnitogorsk.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your Wings looked pretty dominant in that series, James. Pretty good come back the Caps too.
Last one in Phoenix turn out the lights. Welcome back Winnipeg Jets.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts