Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I really liked the first one. It was snowing so hard they would have to stop while the people cleaned the ice so you could see where the lines were. I haven't watched any since then because the weather wasn't like the first one.

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
CripeZ James first the Red Wings and now the Krapitals...I think Ovechkin (sp?) is a better player but he seems like such a prick...you like any teams that arent dirtbags?...bwahaahahahhaaaa... ;)

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zman said:
CripeZ James first the Red Wings and now the Krapitals...I think Ovechkin (sp?) is a better player but he seems like such a prick...you like any teams that arent dirtbags?...bwahaahahahhaaaa... ;)
:D I like the Broncos...

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
It would have worked out well in DENVER this week.... maybe Av's vs Cunucks/ Wings, etc. But the Avs need to get out of their funk... and SOON

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm pulling for the Pens and I'm hoping it will be a great game. Just hope the weather cooperates. Anybody watching the HBO series 24/7 Penguins/Capitols ? Pretty interesting look behind the scenes.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sir_loin said:
I'm pulling for the Pens and I'm hoping it will be a great game. Just hope the weather cooperates. Anybody watching the HBO series 24/7 Penguins/Capitols ? Pretty interesting look behind the scenes.
I don't have HBO, but they played one of the 4 episodes on Direct TVs channel 101. Pretty sweet..

Everyone knows the games been changed till 6pm right?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
zman said:
I think Ovechkin (sp?) is a better player but he seems like such a prick...you like any teams that arent dirtbags?...bwahaahahahhaaaa... ;)
Not sure what gave you that impression. Ovechkin is actually a really cool and nice guy off the ice. He goes to sporting events like redskins games wearing redskins gear and tailgates in the parking lot with random DC fans. He goes to games and cheers and gets his photo taken with the stars :D Same with Wizards games. He's also extremely humble.

GO CAPS!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great game!

Ovechkin is the greatest hockey player of our time.

Followed by;

- Paval Datsyuk

- Hendrick Zetterburg

- Marion Hossa

then.. maybe.. Crosby :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts