Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught 10 cuttys and 3 brookys from a high lake.Hellofa hike,great day!Caught all on a 1/6 oz. gold bouyant.Missed 10 or 15.All were from 14-18"long.

·
Registered
16,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8.5 miles one-way.Lots of up and down.I swear it was uphill both ways!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Them are some good looking fish. Probably great on the grill also. Say, how do you manage to have so much time to fish? What's the secret. Hell of a life if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
That last cutthroat is very pretty. It would be worth it to catch one like that just for the coloring.

·
Registered
16,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey fisher,I have a goverment job! Also a dink(double income,no kids).Besides fishing,theres just not much else I do.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Man slayer, those cutts are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I have caught some gorgeous ones like that myself but not many.
Hey if I was to PM u, could you give me the location of the lake and some flattops secrets? You know I will take care of the fish, I mostly release everything.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Awesome!!! Cuttys are the BEST! I caught a bunch of them out of North Catamount a couple weeks ago, but they sure didn't look like those! That Brookie sure is nice looking too.. you sure can tell from your picture that the Brookie isn't even a trout, but a member of the Char family...

NICE FISH!!

Tim

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
awesome pics, you gotta love a cutthroat in full color...one of my favorite species to catch anyday

M

·
0 Posts
beautiful, i have never caught a cutthroat i think...mayeb a few years ago at rmnp, nbut i dunno, beautiful

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else those are some nice cutties.

·
Registered
943 Posts
those have to be some of the prettiest fish i have ever seen. great job!

·
Registered
117 Posts
WOW :eek: I have caught lots cuthroat in washington state and have never seen a fish look as good as the ones you caught. Holy crap man good job!!!!

T

·
0 Posts
nice fish!
i remember years ago when i worked for NASA (gov't job), man i used to fish 150 days per year. not anymore! but i still get out at least 3-4 a month.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous Slayer!! I am in envy. I don't know what I would do without my children and all of my other responsibilities but your are giving me some ideas. Did you pack a tent and stay the night?

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Great fish Slayer!...nothing like Flattops Cuts...they have more chins than me!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts