Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught 10 cuttys and 3 brookys from a high lake.Hellofa hike,great day!Caught all on a 1/6 oz. gold bouyant.Missed 10 or 15.All were from 14-18"long.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That last cutthroat is very pretty. It would be worth it to catch one like that just for the coloring.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Man slayer, those cutts are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I have caught some gorgeous ones like that myself but not many.
Hey if I was to PM u, could you give me the location of the lake and some flattops secrets? You know I will take care of the fish, I mostly release everything.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Awesome!!! Cuttys are the BEST! I caught a bunch of them out of North Catamount a couple weeks ago, but they sure didn't look like those! That Brookie sure is nice looking too.. you sure can tell from your picture that the Brookie isn't even a trout, but a member of the Char family...

NICE FISH!!

Tim

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else those are some nice cutties.

·
Registered
117 Posts
WOW :eek: I have caught lots cuthroat in washington state and have never seen a fish look as good as the ones you caught. Holy crap man good job!!!!

G

·
nice fish!
i remember years ago when i worked for NASA (gov't job), man i used to fish 150 days per year. not anymore! but i still get out at least 3-4 a month.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.