Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out recently with my buddy Tanner. He has NEVER fished in the rivers for the entire 17 years he's lived here in Colorado. Had to take him out and show him the ropes...Couldn't have asked for a better time!

We hit the Colorado River and Roaring Fork River, 3 different spots total.
Colorado river was a little stained but nothing too bad yet.
Roaring Fork was nice and clear!

We landed some really nice fish, including my buddy landing a really nice Brown Trout, probably a Master Angler but didn't have a measuring tape/board nearby and didn't want to kill the fish. Always fun when days like this work out. Glad I didn't take him out to get skunked lol.
Attached are some photos of the day and also a link to the video! Hope you all enjoy!!:thumb:

https://youtu.be/UQQvtATV_Zw

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, man. I’m hoping to get out and get some bass/Walleye beofre the rain on Friday.
I haven't gone for either of those open water yet. Need to get my lazy self out of bed early for the walleye bite around here and that little cold storm front we had made the bass bite tough for my area for another little bit...Hope you slay em though, good luck out there!!:thumb:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice, man. I’m hoping to get out and get some bass/Walleye beofre the rain on Friday.
Whomp, what area are you in. I have been fishing the last 3 days and have had some good success on the walleye night bite.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Whomp, what area are you in. I have been fishing the last 3 days and have had some good success on the walleye night bite.
I was living in winter park but I lost both my jobs. Now I’m in Evergreen, having found another job less than a week later. It’s not glamorous work but I’m getting paid and my job definitely isn’t going anywhere, so long as I work my butt off. I’ll probably hit chatty Friday morning. I’ve had a lot of success there over the years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts