2,777 Posts
He can BRAG twice now...
Once for the catch!
Once for the release!! :)
Way to go Kid !!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wonder where he caught that fish to get a picture next to a concrete wall and then release her.

She looks pretty dead already.

Great fish though!!!! That kid will never forget this summer.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I wonder where he caught that fish to get a picture next to a concrete wall and then release her.

She looks pretty dead already.

Great fish though!!!! That kid will never forget this summer.
yeh, I noticed that. looks like blood on the fin. if that fish was bleeding even very slightly, it's a gonner. might as well get some nice feelays.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
^^^^yep, I agree! I know where it was caught and there is a concrete wall close. A buddy of mine was fishing down from these folks and told me about it before it hit the news. He told me they did release it but as long as it was out of the water it's a floater now, prolly rotting on the rocks at the dam! Hawg for sure!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
What do you mean?...What do you mean?...What, are you deeef?
Don't you mean am I blind? I get he meant the fish is probably dead, what I don't get is that he said as long as it was out of the water its dead. We have seen many large eyes caught on this forum this year most of which released, are all those dead too?

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Don't you mean am I blind? I get he meant the fish is probably dead, what I don't get is that he said as long as it was out of the water its dead. We have seen many large eyes caught on this forum this year most of which released, are all those dead too?
The eyes caught and photographed here were released right away with care, not paraded up and down the shore out of the water. Great catch, excited for the young man, hope the eye survived cuz I would rather see it on his wall than rotting on the rocks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts