Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys throw at them? I already have my ideas but I know one of you guys has a killer method.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Poppers, Frog Imitations, Mouse Patterns and Tube Jigs. If they doesn't work try some Jumbo Live Grasshoppers

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got spinners, got the fly and bubble with big buggers and big muddlers, got tubes, various f/s rapalas.

I'll have the flail stick also-

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Got spinners, got the fly and bubble with big buggers and big muddlers, got tubes, various f/s rapalas.

I'll have the flail stick also-
Sounds like you got what SHOULD work... the bugs need to be a dark color so they will silhouette against the sky from below.

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Black/white DareDevil with gold back.

·
Registered
24,554 Posts
Lucky Craft Suspending brook trout pointers...100s...I got one u can borrow when do u leave?

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lucky Craft Suspending brook trout pointers...100s...I got one u can borrow when do u leave?
Tomorrow morning.

I'm bringing the Realis spy bait that Cher gave me-

·
Registered
833 Posts
Black cone head bugger w/ crystal flash or muddler minnow on the fly rod. Dark tubes on the spinning gear or silver/black rogue.. I wanna go..

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Black cone head bugger w/ crystal flash or muddler minnow on the fly rod. Dark tubes on the spinning gear or silver/black rogue.. I wanna go..
C'mon along. Gonna be a full moon at nearly 12,000 ft.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts