Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my friends have lives it seems, so no one wants to fish with me friday or saturday night. i was thinking of either a catfish outing or perhaps even wading Union and trying to see what i can dredge up with a spinning rod and jigs. For catfish im up for anything local...(Boulder/Longmont area)

If you are interested let me know...im desperate and am sick of fishing by myself lately, plus im scared of the dark...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I might be interested on the 26th. I don't get off work till midnight or so but depending on the drive It sounds fun. Any other ideas of where to go?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure yet...well see what people suggest. Id like to try Barr Lake for cats, but im not sure how the water levels are right now....

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Hey now trust fund baybee...

Some of us hard core night fishers have seen too many horror movies...I know leatherface from Texas Chain Saw Massacre is coming through the brush around Harriman some night!...

I hate it when I start thinking that way!...

You will have mail in minute...

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on now Ken....im not scared of that. Clowns and carnival people....now they scare me... ;)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
hey ken how about a warning next time! thats gonna put me back in therapy!

·
Registered
943 Posts
hey john i'm game. i know what you are most afraid of rookie fly fishermans backcasts >:D

·
Registered
943 Posts
saturday would be good let me know ;D

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its looking like saturday night...catfish at Boulder Res?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok...i cant remember who i talked to exactly about going fishing, but im heading out this eve (wind permitting) at about 8pm and will be on the shore of Boulder res by the north dam near the willows on the banks...if you dont see me in the dark shine a light my way and il shine one back. ill park near Coot lake and walk in....going after whiskerfish tonight. my partners wife wont let him go (as usual, i think) so ill be solo....in the dark, scared of those killer clowns and carnival people.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice Rottal,I wish I could make it but I have to work at 5am.Sounds like a great night,have one rod out for cats and If they aren't biting,you can always get into some wallys to keep the skunk off of you.I have heard good things about cattin Boulder,hope for a good report.

lyn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts