Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas... I'm new to the forum but just have a quick question. What are best locations in colorado springs for night fishing?

·
P I K E
10,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Don't know the Springs very good but for night fishin I would venture west to 11 Mile, not that far and sure catchin!
Good luck and tight lines!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Prospect pond at memorial park........ But bring your rape whistle.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Never been jumped but i pack while fishing after dark never had the reason or chance to discharge my firearm on a perpetrater but mayebe one day i will

·
Registered
740 Posts
If you want to stay in actual Colorado Springs you may want to try Pikeview or Qual Lake. I fished Prospect a couple of times and though I was not scared I was uncomfortable. Also I would not eat any fish from any of the three EVER... If you really want good night fishing action do 11 mile especially summer from 10 PM to 2 AM, the only problem you will have then is making sure not to have too many over 16" if you are keeping them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Speaking about night fishing Y'all ever tried to fish with a back light. The black light glowing on mono filament line makes it look like a ski rope . Helps you see the slightest of movements. We would fish plastics in flooded timber 2,3,4,and 5 days before a full moon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts