Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? I ended up trading in my 2012 Titan on a 06 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the Duramax/Allison. The Titan just didnt get the mileage towing that this one does. So I took some of the performance parts off of it and have them listed on CL. The tuner works for 04+ Xterra and Frontier as well. If you're interested let me know!
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/4419040484.html
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/4422808727.html
Or if anyone has a Tuner for the LBZ Duramax let me know. Maybe work out a trade here.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Towing Machine

Being a GM/Chevy guy this will be a big step up over the ricer for towing. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being a GM/Chevy guy this will be a big step up over the ricer for towing. :biggrin1:
Oh I saw on Thursday when I took the boat out. Didnt even feel like it was back there!
What I need to learn now is to lay off the 'go' pedal! Man this thing runs like a BEAST! Am glad I made the switch though. The Titan would pull it well. But couldnt pull it steady while on cruise back from the lake. Was always downshifting. The GMC doesnt even flinch, I dont think it shifted once the whole way back. I am very happy at this point!
Hit me up in PM an let me know what your preference is for exhaust, tuner, intake would be. Looking to extract a little better mileage for the long trips pulling the boat.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2015 the titan will have an american 5.0 turbo diesel
Yeah but your going to have all the bugs of a first generation vehicle to go along with the 45k+ pricetag. I'm happy with the duramax!
Dont get me wrong am a big fan of the Nissan line. But every first gen of a revamp always has its quirks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CAI sold and tuner/B-pipes prob sold as well... Mirrors still available if anyone needs some! Got all the stuff I needed for the Sierra too.
Anyone know how to get into the snugtop with a bad lock though??? I bough a replacement, but right now I'm locked out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts