Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Caught this 4lb bad boy after fighting for him. First missed him on top water, then threw the old Senko right where it needed to be and it didn’t even sink half a second. I pulled up about 20lbs off moss too, thought he got off until I unburied him. Don’t worry not sure where are all that blood came from he was released and swam off angrily.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
There will be no bloody C&R debate here, any such posts will be nuked! Little tip for new members on this forum, before taking any pics, rinse off your fish! This forum takes healthy C&R, conservation serious and I'M getting tired of sticking up for this behavior! Of course unless it's a slimer...beat the **** out of it with sticks and stones then bread it up!

P.S. I deleted the bloody pics!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
AND THERE IS THE FIRST JUMPER! CYA PHAT!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In my defense I am just as much a conservationists as anyone on here. I catch and release every fish, protect my fishing spots, and appreciate every fish I catch.

I’m sorry but we all fish and we all know there is bound to be some blood in our day. Who here can’t handle a picture of a very nice Bass with some blood on it? Come on people, have we gone that soft? No one has ever hooked a fish that bled? I want to know your secrets please. To take my picture down is just a shame, my first big bass in CO.

Oh well, challenge accepted, I know where he lives now and I’ll just go catch him again but this time make sure to post glamour shots.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
There will be no bloody C&R debate here, any such posts will be nuked! Little tip for new members on this forum, before taking any pics, rinse off your fish! This forum takes healthy C&R, conservation serious and I'M getting tired of sticking up for this behavior! Of course unless it's a slimer...beat the **** out of it with sticks and stones then bread it up!

P.S. I deleted the bloody pics!
How do you feel about Carp?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts