Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the brand new WalMart on Federal & Evans today. Just opened this past weekend. Fishing aisle had the basic WalMart sh**... No circle hooks, no bait caster reels, no small clip-on bell alarms.

They DID have these though... An "Opening Day Special" whatever that means.

Anyway, they were marked down to $4.95. I grabbed the last pair on the display.

I'm no longer fishing blind, bitches. Preapare for some MONSTER fish pictures from yours truly!!!

Preview:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
What's Next?

Waiting for the post with pictures when you get new tennis shoes so you can sneak up on them. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Helluva deal on the shades...better get some small hooks and haul ass up to granby. just got stocked with 15o thousand of these big bastards.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd give my left....well, you know.... To be up in Granby with the ice rods right now. Dreamed in sonar last night. ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have 3 pairs of those. They're always 5 bucks and they're also really hard to find since they can't keep them on the shelf. When my buddy and I see em we snatch up a few pairs at a time.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Helluva deal on the shades...better get some small hooks and haul ass up to granby. just got stocked with 15o thousand of these big bastards.
Did ja eat it? :biggrin1:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
O-99

It is like night and day with dem shades.

Enjoy seeing the fish and their world!

Now go get dem MONSTERS! :cool:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With this impending move, I REALLY want to get back up to Granby one more time and I want to hit up some of my beloved trout streams one or two more times. Clear creek, nymphing with these glasses should be a new and interesting experience. I've never sight fished for trout at Clear Creek because I couldn't ever see them... I had to rely on water-reading to tell me where the fish were. Got pretty good at that. This should be a nice new tool for the arsenal. =)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
When i took my little cousins out last week i was looking at all the bass in the water trying to show him and he could see ****, i put the glasses on him and he said holy crap!! haha from there on we faught over the glasses lol

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Now that you're catching those hogs. What were you catching before the glasses?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts