Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the brand new WalMart on Federal & Evans today. Just opened this past weekend. Fishing aisle had the basic WalMart sh**... No circle hooks, no bait caster reels, no small clip-on bell alarms.

They DID have these though... An "Opening Day Special" whatever that means.

Anyway, they were marked down to $4.95. I grabbed the last pair on the display.

I'm no longer fishing blind, bitches. Preapare for some MONSTER fish pictures from yours truly!!!

Preview:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
O-99

It is like night and day with dem shades.

Enjoy seeing the fish and their world!

Now go get dem MONSTERS! :cool:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With this impending move, I REALLY want to get back up to Granby one more time and I want to hit up some of my beloved trout streams one or two more times. Clear creek, nymphing with these glasses should be a new and interesting experience. I've never sight fished for trout at Clear Creek because I couldn't ever see them... I had to rely on water-reading to tell me where the fish were. Got pretty good at that. This should be a nice new tool for the arsenal. =)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
When i took my little cousins out last week i was looking at all the bass in the water trying to show him and he could see ****, i put the glasses on him and he said holy crap!! haha from there on we faught over the glasses lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.